In The Little Book of Mumfulness, a non-expert mum takes you through the non-perfect guide to getting through motherhood without losing your mind from exhaustion.
If you have:
1) Not eaten in well over twelve hours;
2) Run out of nappies;
3) Got a house that is beginning to look like it's been burgled...
...then this book is for you.
- How to take time throughout the day to restore your equilibrium (like having a long, loud scream in a closet)
- How to shortcut child-related tasks (by avoiding them altogether)
- How to let off steam through mumful exercises
It also includes the news that IT'S NOT JUST YOU who is struggling with the demands of being the 'perfect' mother, and if you need a long swig of prosecco (or any wine from the fridge, or the cupboard for that matter) at the end of a day of parenting, then that is more than a-ok.
Most importantly, this book will help you to remember that being a good mum is about finding your own mumfulness amongst the imperfect chaos.