The Living Word provides an introduction to the Sacred Scriptures and to the unfolding of salvation history, with a particular focus on Jesus Christ as the fulfillment of salvation history. Revelation, both Divine and natural, is explored, as are inspiration, interpretation, and exegesis.
In this second edition, the student books have shifted from a section-part-article structure to a unit-chapter-article structure where sections become units and a part is now a chapter.
In addition to the complete text of the print book, the Interactive Edition adds the following features:
• In-text links to official, online versions of Scripture, the Catechism, and Church documents so that students can study quotes from the text in their original context.
• In-text links to online biographies of all the saints mentioned in the student text.
• Photo galleries that explore topics in the text.
• PowerPoint presentations that review key concepts.
• Links to online videos that explore people or concepts in greater depth.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Way to over priced
This book is way to much mone for a textbook to only use once and on top of that there was a chapter missing that is in the physical coupe
It actually is way too expensive
I will swear in gekyumes foreskin that this boi is much too expensive, like i don’t even have to read it to understand that it’s overpriced
Bruh too expensive on jah