Take heart. The enemy’s roar is but a whisper in the presence of our mighty God.
Do you often feel stuck battling the same fears, temptations, lies, and doubts, wondering if you’ll ever overcome them? Does it seem as if you’re in that battle alone? Author Judy Dunagan has been there. In The Loudest Roar, you’ll marvel at the power, majesty, and authority of our Lord Jesus and learn how to stand in the unshakable victory He’s already won for you.
In that victory, you will:
- Discern God’s voice over the lies of the enemy
- Stand firm in faith rather than give way to fear
- Dwell in the cover of God’s armor over you and your loved ones
- Keep your thoughts captive to truth
- Find victory over cycles of sin in your life
God’s roar over you will become your roar, diminishing the lies of the enemy . . . to a whisper.
Questions for each chapter will help you discover how to apply the biblical truths in this book to your life.