Beatrice Callahan loves lists. Sometimes she even makes a to-do list of things she's already done, just to go check, check, check and feel accomplished. So it's easy to understand why, when her divorce is finally final and her ex is all moved out, Bea takes a cool, close look at her life...and makes a list.
It's not exactly a bucket list.
It's a love list.
Bea loves the outdoors, so she puts visit 10 National Parks on the list.
She loves animals, and on goes get a puppy.
She loves the beach, and she adds take a dream vacation to the list, and decides to do that one first. After all she's been through and all she's lost, she needs time to relax, rest, and reset.
On the first day she arrives in Hilton Head Island, she meets Grant Turner, the man whose house she's renting for her fabulous beach vacation. He's just there to make sure she settles in properly and has enough towels.
But when Bea asks for recommendations around the island, Grant quickly becomes her tour guide and then a friend and then...more than friends.
Bea turns to her lists when things get confusing and her love list morphs once again... Can she add fall in love at age 45 to the list and check it off?
Read the whole Hilton Head Island Clean Romance and Romantic Women's Fiction series from USA Today bestseller Elana Johnson!
1. The Love List - second chance at love, contemporary romance, beach romance, sweet romance, later in life romance
2. The Paradise Plan - second chance at love, opposites attract, sweet romance, beach romance, later in life romance
3. The Seaside Strategy - second chance romance, beach romance, later in life romance, contemporary romance
4. The Beach Blueprint - second chance romance, friends to lovers, later in life romance, office romance, contemporary beach romance
5. The Tropical Ticket - second chance at love, grumpy sunshine, later in life, enemies to lovers, contemporary beach romance
6. The Waterfront Way - second chance at love, opposites attract, later in life, contemporary beach romance
The Love List
Kept waiting for something exciting to happen and it did but not until the very end. A little to mellow for me but happy about the ending l
Great Summer Read
Love the story and wish it would continue to hear about Bea and Grant’s life together.
It’s about time there is a book on us over forty gals! Nice love story after divorce. Could easily envision this on TV.