Plain Old Baking Soda
A Drugstore In A Box?
Doctors and researchers have discovered that baking soda has amazing healing properties!
We all know that baking soda works like magic around the house. It cleans, it deodorizes and works wonders in the garden. In the kitchen it is as necessary for baking as flour and sugar.
But did you know that baking soda is an effective remedy to relieve allergy symptoms? Bladder infections? Heart rhythm disorders? This is information you need to know!
And now, you can be one of the first to own The Magic of Baking Soda, by Emily Thacker! As you know, bestselling author, Emily Thacker, is well-known and respected for her many natural health books. She was the author of the original Vinegar Book back in 1993 which has sold over four million copies worldwide!
Emily’s books are always full of proven research as well as down home remedies and tonics straight from the folks who use them. The Magic of Baking Soda contains 607 – yes, that’s 607 of the most up-to-date medical research and health and household hints available.
But the information in this book doesn’t just rely on old-fashioned home remedies. Each of these healing solutions is backed up by research from respected doctors at leading medical centers...
• California in San Diego, baking soda offers immediate relief of bladder infections.
• Promising studies by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists show that baking soda is used to enhance the performance of other medications.
• According to the American College of Chest Physicians, the use of baking soda showed a marked improvement in respiratory distress in children suffering from life threatening asthma.
Lots of people spend tons of money buying household products that simply don’t work. But with this book, you won’t be one of them!
• Gets rid of strong odors like sour milk or fish
• Use it for a soothing, refreshing bath. Also relieves itchy skin
• Removes the smell of urine from diapers or clothing
• Child and pet-safe formula to protect your roses
• Keep your pet’s teeth clean easy as one-two-three
• Stainless steel cleans up nicely if scrubbed with baking soda which has been dampened with just a little vinegar.