Mystery conundrums from crime's finest storytellers
Presenting 30 impossible mysteries and bizarre crimes guaranteed to fascinate and intrigue. The delight in these stories is unravelling the puzzle and trying to work out what on earth happened.
• A man alone in an all-glass phone booth, visible on CCTV and with no one near him, is killed by an ice pick.
• a man sitting alone in a room is shot by a bullet fired only once and that was over 200 years ago.
• A man enters a cable-car carriage alone and is visible the entire journey but is found dead when he reaches the bottom.
• A man vanishes at the top of the Indian rope trick and is found dead miles away.
• a dead man continues to receive mail in response to letters apparently written by him after he'd died.
The anthology includes several brand new stories never previously published, plus a range of extremely rare stories, many never reprinted since their first appearance in increasingly rare magazines.