Career salesmanship means keeping the mental edge, staying one step ahead of your prospects and customers. It means anticipating their objections and knowing ahead of time what they want from you.
There are 5 specific traps that lead to rejection in sales - every time, no exceptions. Knowing these traps and how to avoid them will give you the mental edge in every selling situation. When you know the step-by-step system, it becomes possible to quickly and easily lead your prospect from skeptic to happy customer who keeps coming back for more.
So the question is, how do you keep your mental edge, consistently avoid rejection, and close more sales? No one knows the answer better than the legendary Tom Hopkins, who earned more than one million dollars in commissions during the first three years of his Sales career. Over the course of the past 25+ years, he's been teaching others to do the same.
Learn the specific steps and stages that will give you the mental edge and help you close more sales. It's the type of sales process that turns ordinary customers into raving fans.
In this book you'll discover how to:
• Consistently do what you know you should do to keep your mental edge
• Learn to love the word "No"
• Redefine problems and turn them into opportunities
• Immediately connect with any prospect
• Understand the signals that tell you when a prospect is ready to buy
• Access the hidden desires of others and give them permission to act on their dreams
Let veteran million-dollar sales professional Tom Hopkins teach you how to hone your mental edge in Sales and come out a winner - every time!