The Mercedes W111 Fintail
The six-cylinder W111 sedan followed in 1959 the successful ponton Mercedes and was the first development with a keen eye on safety. It was also the first Mercedes that was specifically designed with the export business in mind.
If you have an interest in one of these nice, comfortable sedans, this e-book tells its full story. Recently revised it
- covers the development and history of the 220b/230 sedans
- comes with a comprehensive Buyer's Guide
- explains their Chassis Number and Data-Card in great detail
- looks at their price developments until November 2016
- offers superb recent non-Daimler AG photography that also includes pictures of the suspension
The author Bernd S. Koehling has over 25 Mercedes books and e-books to his credit. They cover cars from the 1947 170V to the 2012 SL R231.