Having a hard time getting your children to follow directions? Don't know how to make children do what you want? How to make your children listen without using punishments, quarrels, and challenges?
The solution is to inquire yourself and read to learn more about the mind of your child.
It sounds difficult, right? Nothing could be more wrong, given that this easy and practical manual comes in handy. With this guide, you will learn and find solutions to these problems. Inside it, you will find:
- The right method that few people know, to talk to children and make them listen to you;
- How to guide children's energies into straight paths (no, you don't need to raise your voice or use punishment);
- What kind of parent/educator are you? If you don't understand yourself first, it will be difficult to educate easily;
- Learn to read and understand the child's brain (there will be no complicated definitions and you will not need the use of vocabulary);
- The perfect understanding of the Montessori education, with this small story about its birth;
- Why have people always tried not to promote this technique, even if it works?
If you are an educator or student, or if you are simply a beginner self-taught, this book helps you to understand the foundations of the Montessori Method.
Experts say that to capture the attention of the child, specific methods must be used: I discovered what they are.
This mini-guide will not reveal the most hidden secrets on how to educate your children (also because they don't exist). Be careful of those who try to sell you difficult or expensive techniques to implement. The beautiful fact is that the solutions are under your nose, and this book will help you discover them in the simplest way possible, without spending a cent.