Enjoy over 100 recipes and murderously fun facts from legendary mystery authors like Sue Grafton, Louise Penny, Harlan Coben, and James Patterson!
With art deco embellishments and stunning photos, this heirloom cookbook is the perfect gift for book lovers and mystery fans.
Whether you’re planning a sinister dinner party or whipping up comfort food for a day of writing, you’ll find plenty to savor in this cunning collection of recipes from bestselling mystery authors! Discover hard-boiled breakfasts, thrilling entrees, and cozy desserts, including:
• Mary Higgins Clark’s Celebratory Giants Game Night Chili
• Harlan Coben’s Myron’s Crabmeat Dip
• Nelson DeMille’s Male Chauvinist Pigs in a Blanket
• Lee Child’s Coffee, Pot of One
• Gillian Flynn’s Beef Skillet Fiesta
• Sue Grafton’s Kinsey Millhone’s Famous Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwich
• Charlaine Harris’s Very Unsophisticated Supper Dip
• James Patterson’s Grandma’s Killer Chocolate Cake
• Louise Penny’s Madame Benoît’s Tourtière
• Scott Turow’s Innocent Frittata
Featuring full-color photography and intriguing sidebars on the surprising—and sometimes deadly—links between food and foul play, this is the ultimate cookbook for crime fiction aficionados.