Does the New Covenant negate God's law and do away with any need to obey the Ten Commandments and other laws of God? The belief that it does has long been a popular teaching in traditional Christianity.
Inside this Bible study aid:
- How Can We Obey God's Commandments?
- Did the Ten Commandments Exist Before Moses?
- God's Law: Is It a Burden or a Blessing?
- What Was the Main Weakness of the Sinai Covenant?
- How God Balances Justice With Mercy
- The Ten Commandments: Keys in a Law of Love
- Grace and Law: Why Are They Inseparable?
- Galatians 4:9-10: Are God's Laws Bondage?
- The Holy Spirit: God's Promise of His Divine Help
- Does Romans 14 Abolish Laws on Unclean Meats?
- Did Paul Tell the Romans One Thing and the Corinthians the Opposite?
- What Was 'Wiped Out' by Jesus Christ's Death?
- Colossians 2:16-17: Are God's Laws Obsolete?
- Confusion Over Legalism: What It Is and Isn't
- Jesus' Teaching on God's Law
- Did Paul's Words to the Galatians Contradict His Actions?
The new covenant
The New Covenant
Excellent and very thorough discussion of the topic. Five stars.
Excellent presentation well supported arguments and conclusions.