Expert advice for delivering a happy and healthy baby!
From boosting your vitamin intake to picking out the perfect crib, it's not always easy to figure out what your growing baby needs--especially if you're new to parenthood. Featuring guidance from top childbirth experts, The Only Pregnancy Book You'll Ever Need answers all the questions that come up after you get the big news. From your first trimester to the delivery room, you'll learn all about the different phases of pregnancy and how you can provide your growing baby with everything he needs. This indispensable guide also offers practical advice and parent-tested strategies on:
• Understanding physical and emotional changes
• Selecting the right pregnancy diet
• Understanding prenatal tests and screenings
• Choosing the best labor and delivery options
• Budgeting for your new addition to the family
Complete with checklists and fill-ins to help keep track of your pregnancy, this one-stop resource includes only the most important information so that you are truly prepared for the months ahead.