This low-priced, handy guide is packed with practical guidance for people who want to jump in and start using the OS X Mountain Lion. Written by Jeff Carlson, this essential companion features snappy writing, eye-catching graphics, and a clean design to help readers get the most out of OS X Mountain Lion. Jeff guides readers through Apple's OS X Mountain Lion, showing you how to:
* Download, set up, and starting using Mountain Lion.
* Manage files with iCloud.
* Swipe, pinch, and scroll: Master Mountain Lion's Mult-Touch gestures.
* Install applications from the Mac App Store, and stay safe with Gatekeeper.
* Stay in touch: Enjoy video calls with family and friends with FaceTime and chat them up with Messages.
* Don't miss another email, calendar alert, or friend request with Notification Center.
* Show off your gaming skills through Game Center.
In addition, Jeff offers plenty of tips and tricks for getting the most from Mountain Lion.