PLAN your FINANCIAL WORRIES away
Residents of Oklahoma plan for tornadoes. Just living there carries a risk of their
home being swept away by a violent cyclone―so they prepare for the worst.
As a business owner or soon-to-be retiree, you also must plan for the worst.
Markets will fluctuate and investments will falter, but with a plan, you can endure
the trying times.
David Stone has been helping individuals and business owners plan their
financial matters since 1992, and in The Power of a Plan, he shares strategies
you can use to improve your financial situation now and plan for the future.
Inside, you’ll learn how to:
• manage and understand your cash flow
• handle your insurance needs
• manage the risk of your investments
• oversee real estate investments
• prepare for retirement
• implement tax-planning strategies
• leave an inheritance to future generations
• identify business succession opportunities
You may not be in danger of tornadoes, but everyone is susceptible to financial
ruin―with a plan, you can be more prepared to beat the odds.