A down-to-earth introduction to Witchcraft that gives plenty of practical advice on becoming a wiccan. Whether you want to join a group or work as a Solitary this is an invaluable guide to the wiccan lifestyle.
The chapters will include:
• Myth and Reality – what being a witch is all about, how it compares with the Hollywood image
• What Witchcraft is – the beliefs and practices
• Moon worship, the elements, Gods and Goddesses, the cycles of death and rebirth
• The Sabbats and the Wheel of the Year
• Becoming a Witch – what does it involve?
• Magic – how it works and the responsibilites involved. How to avoid potential danger
• Spellcraft – how to help you pass exams, attract partners, improve family relationships
• Herbal work – herbs for skin, hair, scents, traditional recipes
• How to tell your family and how to make contact with groups and other teenage Wiccans
About the author
Kate West is the author of The Real Witches' Handbook and The Real Witches' Kitchen. She is Media Officer for The Children of Artemis and High Priestess of the Hearth of Hecate, which runs a popular email support and enquiry service for Witches around the world. A practising Wiccan for over 30 years, she has excellent international contacts.