The Sacraments: Encounters with Christ provides an opportunity to encounter Christ in a full and real way. The focus of this course is to help the students learn about the Seven Sacraments, especially the Eucharist, in order to enable them to more fully participate in them. The course also explores the history, scriptural foundation, and current practices of the sacraments.
Additional interactive features! Each section now includes embedded teacher videos. These videos provide a basic overview of the content and also a personal story that connects to the key understandings from the section.
• Bold vocabulary words that, when tapped, show the glossary definition
• Hyperlinks to primary sources cited or referenced in the text, including
-Catechism of the Catholic Church
-Vatican Council II, papal, and bishops’ documents
-Lives of the saints
• Image galleries: Each image has a caption that explains the image’s origin and/or its connection to the main text.
• Keynote presentations: Apple’s version of PowerPoint; functions largely the same way. Keynote presentations explain or further investigate a term or concept from the main text.
• Interactive charts, timelines, and maps that can be zoomed in or tapped to show more information.
• Videos: Videos explain a key concept in the main text or provide an example of how to live the message contained in the main text. Videos are linked from YouTube and require an internet connection to view.
• Interactive quizzes: At the end of each part there is an 8-question multiple choice quiz that is self-scoring, offering the student immediate feedback.
Teacher made me buy this book
I’ve struggled for hours and lost lots of sleep trying to understand why I purchased this book... I’ve used it zero times and gotten all the answers from my friends.. awful!
My teacher made me buy this book
I have used this book maybe once or twice just get screen shoots from your friends.