'If you have children, buy this book for your parents now. If you are a grandparent, don't go near your grandchildren until you have read it!' Rosemary Conley
There are many different kinds of grandparents - tired-out or over-eager, super-involved or unsure how to help, unwilling or ever-ready. In this simple book Rob Parsons will help you reach the common aspiration: to be the best grandparent that you can possibly be.
- The baby stage: helping out without interfering
- How to help your own children find their way as parents
- Loving your grandchildren without spoiling them
- When to intervene, and when to keep out of it
- Finding your place within a blended family
- Becoming invaluable (rather than insufferable) to your daughter-in-law