150 easy ways to turn vegetables and fruits into creative and healthy meals!
Vegetable spiralizers are the latest must-have kitchen gadget, and with good reason. They're affordable, easy to use, and make healthy eating fun and quick. Whether you're following a Paleo, gluten-free, raw, or low-carb diet, you'll find unique ideas for satisfying, fiber-rich meals that are built around healthy vegetables and fruits, including:
• Quick and Easy Jalapeño Hash Browns
• Sweet and Salty Apple Chips
• Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Cups with Spiralized Carrots
• Zucchini Pad Thai
• Cajun-Spiced Jicama Shoestring Fries
• Spiralized Fruit Salad with Coconut Whipped Cream
You can use any type of spiral cutter, or even a simple vegetable peeler, to transform vegetables and fruits into noodles, shoestrings, or corkscrew shapes in minutes. Featuring an introduction to spiralizing techniques; lists of the best vegetables and fruits to use; and imaginative, low-carb recipes, The Spiralizer Recipe Book will give you 150 reasons to use your spiralizer every day!