This book features the original text and full-color original Beatrix Potter art. Benjamin and his cousin Peter Rabbit go to Mr McGregor's garden, while he is away, to find the clothes Peter lost in The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
This enhanced book features a read-to-me audio option. Potter's many picture stories should be among the first books owned by children. Beautifully formatted for iBooks.
- Fixed-Layout format (hardcover look and feel).
- A narrator’s voice can read the text on a page.
- Read the book at the zoom-level.
- The words are highlighted as they are spoken.
- Search inside the book.
- Highlight or underline text and make notes.
- Copy and paste words into another application.
- Look up a word in the in-build dictionary, Web or Wikipedia.
Idk idk idk idk 🤷♀️
Story is classic but narration could be better!
The story is a classic story by Beatrix Potter. It is a must-have. However, the narrator seems to be reading from a different script than the published story as every so often she either reads words that are not on the page, reads the wrong words, or inserts her own words where there are none. While that is not a huge issue for a younger child who is merely listening to the narration, for a child who is reading along with the narration while trying to learn how to read it makes it difficult for them and is confusing.
It was good to read an old favorite. I tried reading Beatrix Potter to my kids in the past, but unfortunately was too dated for their faster paced interests. No trouble at all reading this to my five year old from my iPad! Nice to have access to an old classic!