A concise framework for understanding justice, dignity, and how humanity can live in peace and security by upholding the ideals of the American republic; a governmental system dependent upon a citizenry disciplined in martial art, committed to liberty, and actively pursuing the Good Life.
The Way of Justice provides a moral compass for knowing what is right and how to live with integrity, propriety, and a keen sense of civic duty. It offers a code of conduct that values individual rights and social good: Never Aggress. Never Submit.
- Learn how Justice, Propriety, and Dignity are vital to fulfilling the American Dream.
- See how martial art is essential to defending justice and countering aggression.
- Connect Reason, Empathy, Love, Free Will, Free Markets with the Pursuit of Happiness.
- Understand how the Second Amendment is the indispensable element in the US Constitution.
- Learn the scientific method for evaluating Justice and how to secure a free State.
The Way of Justice: Vital Principles of American Martial Art lights the path to personal clarity and a thriving, harmonious society by defending the highest political and social good: Liberty.