The Wentworth Prospect: A novel guide to success in B2B sales
SILVER MEDAL – International Top Sales Books Awards 2021
FINALIST – American Bookfest Awards 2021
FINALIST – National Indie Excellence Awards 2021
It’s part award-winning novel, part ‘how-to’, and it’s everything you need to know about selling to big business.
The Wentworth Prospect takes a deep dive into the high-stakes world of complex business-to-business selling. The story follows the fortunes of Sue Novak, a fledgling sales consultant, as she struggles to land the deal of her career. Her path to success is strewn with adversaries, corporate intrigue, power-plays and hidden agendas.
Sue feels out of her depth. But she has an edge: a mysterious journal written by her dead mentor. The journal reveals a radical new sales framework named EDVANCE. Can Sue apply its wisdom in a real-life scenario? Can it guide her to success with The Wentworth Prospect?
The novel comes with free access to an online companion that explains and explores the process and methods featured in the story. It’s an invaluable reference for the modern salesperson, offering practical solutions for many real-world issues and challenges. It includes:
- A detailed look at the EDVANCE framework
- A free, downloadable card-based system for pin-pointing Stakeholder Archetypes
- A guide to mapping these Stakeholders, identifying their motivations and understanding their genuine levels of influence
- Guiding Stakeholders towards consensus
- Gaining early involvement in the Buyer’s Journey
- Building your personal brand
- Guiding your customer to the solution they genuinely need, not the solution they think they want
- Harnessing the power of storytelling
- Getting the customer to ‘sell themselves’ on your offering
The Wentworth Prospect is far more than just a great story.
Far more than an award-winning novel.
It’s everything you need to know about landing the big deal.
No part of this book (including cover and companion materials) has been generated with the help of AI.