An acclaimed painter. His provocative muse. Her obliging husband.
Charles Westerman, Victorian England's most sought-after landscape painter, is finished with love affairs. Yet after a taste of forbidden passion at a private art exhibition, he knows he's met his muse in Rosamund. Problem is she's married. For the sake of his career, Charles simply cannot afford to be distracted by another disastrous entanglement, especially one with a married woman.
Art curator Rosamund, Lady Threxton, needs a man to satisfy her predilection for spanking. Her husband, Jeremy, does not relish the role of chastiser and, besides, has his own mistress to please. Jeremy, however, is quite amenable to Rosamund seeking out another. Hired men from her favorite erotic club provide her with only a modicum of relief. The furtive fling with Charles, though, leaves Rosamund certain she's found her perfect match.
Rosamund and Jeremy's marriage is curiously modern for stodgy Victorian society. Together, the couple try to entice Charles into an unusual arrangement. Will Charles risk the threat to his reputation to explore passions and proclivities he never knew existed—and discover desires he never knew he had?
The Westerman Affair
A tale of spanking and polyamory in the Victorian art world.
* 2018 Winner Best of the Best in the Las Vegas Romance Writers I Heart Indie Contest *
* 2018 Finalist in Heart of Denver Romance Writers Aspen Gold Reader's Choice Awards *
* 2018 Finalist in Passionate Ink's Passionate Plume Contest in historical *
* 2018 Nominee for the Golden Flogger Award *
* 2016 Finalist in the North Louisiana Storytellers and Authors of Romance (NOLA STARS) Suzannah Contest *
Art & Discipline
Beneath prim and proper Victorian society lies a world of unconventional artistic endeavors and sensual pursuits.
Book 1: The Westerman Affair
Short story: "The Invitation"