What Happens When Women See What Men See?
You already know that your husband, boyfriend, or son is wired differently from you, but do you know what that really means? It means, among other things, that he’s been given the gift of a unique visual wiring—and the challenges that come with it.
In Through a Man’s Eyes, Shaunti Feldhahn and Craig Gross team up to help open our eyes to something we are often blind to. They address questions like:
· “Why are guys so visual—and what does that mean, anyway?”
· “How do I help my son navigate this sex-crazed culture?”
· “How dare someone tell a woman to watch what she wears! Isn’t it a man’s responsibility not to look?”
· “If he’s tempted by visual images, is there something wrong with him? With me?”
· “My husband is an honorable guy, so why would he be tempted by porn?”
· “How can I talk to my husband or son about this? What can I do to support him?”
Through the compassion and candor in this book, we can learn what men have long wished we knew (but didn’t know how to explain)—and see the difference it makes when we do!
Customer ReviewsSee All
I wish this book wasn’t religion based
If I had known that this book took a religious approach to understanding men, I wouldn’t have purchased it. The summary leads one to believe that the book is scientific or psychological based but it is not at all. If I could get a refund, I’d be happy. This was not what I expected. “If at any point you feel overwhelmed, stop reading and pray about it’” I should have stopped there but instead I spent 20 more minutes skimming through pages trying to find a reason to continue reading. Stopped at 51% of skimming and decided this wasn’t the book for me. Also repetitive and not very informative on the male brain.