Transport Layer Security, or TLS, makes ecommerce and online banking possible. It protects your passwords and your privacy. Let’s Encrypt transformed TLS from an expensive tool to a free one. TLS understanding and debugging is an essential sysadmin skill you must have.
TLS Mastery takes you through:
• How TLS works
• What TLS provides, and what it doesn’t
• Wrapping unencrypted connections inside TLS
• Assessing TLS configurations
• The Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) protocol
• Using Let’s Encrypt to automatically maintain TLS certificates
• Online Certificate Status Protocol
• Certificate Revocation
• CAA, HSTS, and Certificate Transparency
• Why you shouldn’t run your own CA, and how to do it anyway
• and more!
Stop wandering blindly around TLS. Master the protocol with TLS Mastery!