We can end hate. We can transform global culture. We can change the world.
To accomplish Big Goals like these, we’ll need Big Ideas to inspire us.
Here are ten of mine:
1. Be a cultural revolutionary, not just a political one.
2. Wage Peace (don’t just fight a war against war).
3. Have the right kind of courage.
4. Walk the talk (live your values, don’t just talk about them).
5. Learn to love (not just tolerate) people who don’t look, think or act like you.
6. Stop projecting your fears, faults and failures (especially onto People of Color).
7. Demand a world that works for everybody (know the ten nonnegotiables).
8. Choose everyone’s happiness, not just your own.
9. Be the kind of person who saves the world.
10. Learn how your brain shapes reality – then use that knowledge to reshape reality!
If you think any of these Big Ideas are pie-in-the-sky nonsense, you’re wrong.
Read this book. Learn the truth. Be inspired.
Then get busy ending hate, transforming global culture, and changing the world.
The future is in your hands!