A comprehensive approach for preparing and competing in golf tournaments from the Southern California PGA’s Teacher of the Year.
This revolutionary golf primer incorporates numerous multimedia features, including:
- 28 video explanations and drills (more than an hour of video instruction); and
- interactive photo galleries and diagrams.
- Pre-tournament strategies for the driving range, putting green, and casual rounds;
- Tournament advice for warmups, pre-shot routines, first tee jitters, on-the-fly adjustments, and recovery; and
- Post-tournament lessons and analysis.
Love your YouTube videos! Began playing in golf tournaments this month, and came across this book just in time. Helps get me on the right track whether I am playing for money, or tournaments, and dealing with pressure situations.
It's more than a book—it's videos, tutorials, illustrations. It's a lesson series!
Wow! Wonderful book! The golf instruction is expert, well-crafted and practical. It offers many gems that you can take directly onto the course at your next tournament.
It also doesn't hurt that this book makes the best use of ebook technology that I have ever seen, golf or otherwise. The authors clearly wrote with this format in mind, rather than just rewarming a traditional text.