A comprehensive approach for preparing and competing in golf tournaments from the Southern California PGA’s Teacher of the Year.
This revolutionary golf primer incorporates numerous multimedia features, including:
- 28 video explanations and drills (more than an hour of video instruction); and
- interactive photo galleries and diagrams.
- Pre-tournament strategies for the driving range, putting green, and casual rounds;
- Tournament advice for warmups, pre-shot routines, first tee jitters, on-the-fly adjustments, and recovery; and
- Post-tournament lessons and analysis.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Love your YouTube videos! Began playing in golf tournaments this month, and came across this book just in time. Helps get me on the right track whether I am playing for money, or tournaments, and dealing with pressure situations.
It's more than a book—it's videos, tutorials, illustrations. It's a lesson series!
Not just for tournament ready players...
Great read! I'm a ways off from playing in tournaments, but there are some great tips that I think will definitely help improve my game. I really like the interactive features. It is easier to watch the demos reducing the chances I will misinterpret the instructions.