Trees of the Bible is the first book in the Science & Faith Matters series. It’s an entertaining and educational introduction to trees and their Bible stories.
Inside its pages you’ll find:
* Bible stories told from the viewpoint of the tree
* Fast facts to help identify the specific tree
* Challenging questions to support each story
* Glossary and “People of the Bible” sections
* Project suggestions to enhance your learning
It’s ideal for 7-9-year-olds, for home or school use and classroom sharing in grades 2/3 to supplement the Life Sciences Curriculum on Plant Life.