The first encounter with a soulmate isn`t something you can compare to any other encounter. Many people will instantly realize that this is a special kind of partner. Often, a feeling arises as if you were looking into your own eyes or as if you were standing in front of you in person, which is a result of great love connecting the two soulmates.
Usually, the male soulmate withdraws from his female soulmate after a short time, which is very difficult for her to understand because the only thing she`d like is to be together with him. The more he withdraws or acts in the opposite direction of what he has been saying to her, the more she believes that she`s imagining everything or even that she`s ready for a mental hospital. Thereby, she may get trapped in a waiting position or feel great suffering, which seems very much the same as infernal anguish.
These and further questions will be explained in this first part:
- Why the male soulmate always withdraws.
- Why at the time of their encounter, the male soulmate is mostly bound to someone (in a relationship).
- Why the male soulmate usually tries to start a relationship with other women.
- Why you`ll wear a stigma of a crazy person if you tell someone about this connection.
- Why she has to suffer so much because of his withdrawal and what it all means.
- Which individual phases you have to go through with your soulmate and what happens in each of them.
- What kinds of behavior you should possibly avoid with your soulmate, especially if you are experiencing neediness.