Memorize Chords 10x Faster!
With 115 chord shapes to light the way, 'Ukulele Chord Shapes is a complete guide to learning and playing chords in less time and with less memorizing.
In 'Ukulele Chord Shapes You'll Learn:
- 115 chord shapes that will cover 99% of your needs in any genre
- How to move each shape into all 12 keys (115x12=1380!)
- The step-by-step theory behind how chords are built
- All about slash chords, inversions, fingerings, and more
I once wondered about the mysteries of the fretboard and spent much of my time looking up chords. But then I discovered a trick to memorizing them faster and internalizing their inversions - shapes. When this became apparent to me I found I had the tools to work less at remembering chords and that I could figure out new ones on the fly.
I decided to put it all in a book and save people the years of experimenting it took me.
'Ukulele Chord Shapes presents chords in a different light than other books: as shapes. Each shape in the book shows a highlighted root. With the knowledge of where the root is, you can move a single chord shape into all twelve keys.
Here's How It Works:
- Choose a chord shape from the book.
- Locate the note your chord is named after.
- Play the shape and line it up with that note.
- Repeat to find the chord in all other keys!
115 Shapes x 12 Keys = 1380 Chords!
Chord types in 'Ukulele Chord Shapes:
- Straightforward content formatted for readability and ease-of-use.
- Big, bold, and user-friendly chord boxes.
- 30 chord types from the mundane to the exotic.
- Descriptions, uses, chord symbols, and chord formulas for each chord type.
- How To Use This Book details every step of using the book.
- How Chords Work is an easy-to-understand chapter on the theory of chords.
Start Discovering The True Nature Of Chords!