I remember sending photocopies of my manuscript out to children's book publishers, only to be met by rejection.
Imagine my delight when I heard I could publish on my own very inexpensively.
Authors no longer have to wait for acceptance by the big Five--Hachette, HarperCollins, MacMillan, Penguin Random House and Simon Schuster--or find an agent. Just write and upload. You'll need a cover and some other features, but it's really possible to do it yourself.
My children's book? It's now The Prophecy of Enchantria, available on Amazon along with 18 others.
Read how I did it, and how the others in this box set did it. We offer our recommendations for many facets of the writing career. Make 2017 the year you get published.
Table of Contents
1. "Create Your Book Start to Finish" by Mary C. Blowers
2. "Business for Breakfast, Volume 1" by Leah Cutter
3. "Business for Breakfast, Volume 3" by Blaze Ward
4. "Playing the Short Game" by Douglas Smith
5. "How to be an Author Entrepreneur Without Spending a Dime" by Prasenjeet Kumar
6. "How to Market Your Books Without Spending a Dime" by Prasenjeet Kumar