In a world…where movies rule…only one man…can write a super-fun e-book about them!
If you love movies as much as we do, you won’t want to miss this epic e-book! Several classic Bathroom Reader articles, along with a few new ones, will light up your tiny screen with all-things cinema—from the early days of silent movies to the futuristic world of visual effects. You’ll laugh at hilarious bloopers and cringe at stunts gone wrong. And you’ll never look at movies the same way again. So please turn off your phones and try not talk while you read about…
• Awkward movie tie-in products—like Hunger Games silverware
• Pulp Fiction, starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus (and other “Almost Cast” actors)
• The enormous cajones of Hollywood’s stunt drivers
• Our bleak future, as predicted by sci-fi movies
• What a movie producer actually does all day
• Why previews are called "trailers"
• The all-time funnies movie lines
• Ebert’s best barbs
• Who was Oscar?
…And much, much more!