From work-related stress to the serious effects of trauma, this book teaches practical techniques to achieve the best possible sleep.
Struggling with restless nights? Achieve better sleep with this scientifically verified, holistic approach to healing stress and trauma-affected slumber.
Inspired by his work with military veterans, sleep expert Charlie Morley explores how to combat the harmful effects of stress and trauma in order to achieve restful sleep and healing dreams. This guide shares more than 20 body, breath, sleep and dreaming techniques, all proven to help reduce anxiety, improve sleep quality, integrate nightmares, increase your energy and transform your relationship with sleep.
· a five-step plan that improves sleep quality in 87 per cent of participants
· the science of how stress and trauma affect sleep
· yoga nidra and mindfulness practices for deep relaxation
· breathwork practices to regulate the nervous system
· lucid dreaming methods to transform nightmares
Whether you're experiencing stressed-out sleep or not, these powerful practices will help you optimize the time you spend dreaming so that you can sleep better and wake up healthier.