Age: from 8 years old Reading Level: from 3rd Grade
Thanks to these short bilingual stories, children will learn to master both French and English.
In bright sunshine, at the height of the day, a chunk of the ice-fiel came to get loose from the North Pole ...
Slumped on the raft Fortune had made him this way, after hearing the ice split into two, Wally the walrus could not imagine what was going to happen to him...
About the series: children growing in a bilingual environment will love the short and educational stories published by the Éditions Ipagine. Richly illustrated, these tales will help them understand the similarities and the differences between French and English.
• Night Belle/Belle de Nuit
• Blue-eyed Herbie/Herbie aux yeux bleus
• The awful mystery/Le terrible mystère
• Luna, the black panther/Luna, la panthère noire
• Malice, the abandoned dog/Malice, le chien abandonné
• Mataf and the wolves/Mataf et les loups
• Elin & Apollo/Nigel & Apollon
• Odile and the pelican/Odile et le pélican