The conference "We are blind" made Jürgen Klaric famous in 50 countries. The purpose of this book is to open your eyes to how the mind works and to understand why marketing and advertising fail so often. This book teaches you
- how the human mind works and its curious decision-making behavior
- the principle of the three brains: cortex (rational), limbic (emotional), reptilian (instinctive)
- to identify the most serious mistakes big brands make
- how to change the vision and culture of the company.
In addition, it provides Jürgen Klaric’s ten principles to understand the subconscious mind and to maximize sales and marketing:
1. Say I do not know anything! 2. Understand the problem and set a clear objective. 3. Research following the scientific model. 4. Generate hypotheses. 5. Generate key questions. 6. Use the laddering technique. 7. Read between the lines. 8. Select the information under neurobiological principles in order to discover the imprints. 9. Debug and hierarchize insights. 10. Synthesize, encode and implement.