All 3 books in the Werelock Evolution trilogy, available for the first time in one convenient, discounted bundle. (**$5.99 for Box Set vs. $8.97 purchased individually**)
“A unique, well-written paranormal read with a good dose of suspense, a quirky, funny heroine, and OTT alpha males. Loved it and highly recommend!” –Anna Zaires, New York Times Bestselling Author
“Bold and shocking and completely captivating. Such strong characters that demand your attention. Love this series!!” –Sallie, Naughty Smut Readers
“Can I say WOW! The heat and connection between Melina and Alex was purely hot hot hot. Ms. Hettie Ivers sure knows how to write those sex scenes." –Neilliza Swaffar, Four Chicks Flipping Pages
“HOLY CR*P. This broke my thermostat! I loved the sexy moments. I loved the characters. I loved the humor. I loved everything. Hettie Ivers is a mastermind!" –Lyly 5 Star Reading
He’s a spoiled Alpha used to getting whatever he wants. She’s a stubborn eighteen-year-old determined to disappoint him.
Finding love at first sight with your fated soul mate sounds so romantic. Unless, of course, that "mate" happens to be your brother’s sworn enemy and the overbearing Alpha werewolf-warlock who has taken you hostage.
Things get complicated in this twisty enemies-to-lovers trilogy about an American girl who stumbles upon forbidding paranormal circumstances when she travels to Brazil and finds herself at the center of a blood feud between rival South American werewolf packs.
The task of taming a formidable, drop-dead sexy werelock has never been so hard. And so hot.
What readers are saying:
• “What makes this book so good isn’t just the unbelievably hot scenes, good writing and fresh story lines. It’s also how ALL the characters are interesting—not just the main couple. Even when Alex and Milena aren’t in the same scene together, those werelocks carry the story. They’re scene stealers—all of them.”
• “Phenomenal! Hettie Ivers has created a fascinating magical werewolf world and filled it with characters that are worthy of our interest and love.”
• "This had to be one of the most hilarious books ever."
• “Oh my, the romance was so hot and steamy and just downright nasty (in a good way).”
• “…grab a fan and a cold beverage. Alex and Milena get it on... and on... and on. And I loved every moment.”
• "Taking the genre to a higher level! Moments of suspense and dark surprise are often balanced with unexpectedly hilarious ones..."
• “Wow, the sexual scenes between Alex and Milena are scorching Hot.”
• “I was entertained the entire time while reading since it is so different from other shifter ‘worlds’ I have read.”
• “This is an amazing story that keeps you guessing! This author has a gift where the scene plays right before your eyes. You will not want to put this book down!!”
Customer ReviewsSee All
Take My Money!
I can't get enough of this series and now the author is offering it as a box set?! TAKE MY MONEY!!
Hettie does a masterful job creating a world that is so vivid, you're convinced if you went to Brazil it would be there waiting for you. If you're like me and bored with the stereotypical werewolf story, this is the series for you.
You have a strong, sexy Alpha, Alex, who drives you up the wall with his hardheadedness. A young and stubborn heroine, Milena, who doesn't care how hot the Alpha is, even if his butt is terribly distracting ;) And both of them are equally rejecting the other, no matter how strong the mating bond is.
There's so much I want to say about this series, but I don't want to give anything way. Trust me on this, read the books and get a breath of fresh air from an author who has breathed new life into hot werewolf stories.
FIVE STAR SERIES
Currently there are six books in this Werelock Evolution Series, a series of which I read completely out of order. And since I read them out of order, I can truly attest that with each consecutive book, this series just keeps getting better and better. If I could I would rate this ten stars.
Hettie Ivers is an author with an outlandishly captivating imagination. A gifted writer and storyteller who has created some of the most wild, looney, dangerous, heartbreaking and interesting characters who are truly capable of anything. Some of these characters you’ll meet in these three books and others will come into play in books four through six.
Ivers adds that bit of humor to her writing. Not the over-the-top slap stick variety, but the humor that makes some of her more outlandish characters downright likable. The reader is able to get a feel of Ivers colorful characters through the long uninterrupted and fascinating conversations she writes. Milena, Alex and Alex’ siblings are the stars of the trilogy, a trilogy and yet it’s only the beginning of this werelock ride.
Ivers seventh book in the series Reaper, does not have a release date as of yet. I’m anxiously awaiting the seventh book in Werelock Evolution and any other book she writes.