West Bromwich Albion Cult Heroes recounts the careers of 21 of the club's greatest icons, men who entertained,
week in, week out and regularly set fans' pulses racing. Looking back at a raft of household names, each individual biography analyses each hero's career, and examines exactly why each man was idolised and how they achieved cult status. Featuring Bob Roberts, Billy Bassett, Jesse Pennington, Harold Bache, Tommy Magee, WG Richardson, Ray Barlow, Ronnie Allen, Derek Kevan, Joe Kennedy, Tony Brown, Jeff Astle, John Osborne, Willie Johnston, Cyrille Regis, Don Goodman, Bob Taylor, Richard Sneekes, Lee Hughes, Darren Moore and Tony Mowbray.
- Part of the popular and successful Cult Heroes series which features a number of football clubs
- Features 21 of West Bromwich Albion's most iconic players of all time
- Details their careers, their impact on the club and the reasons why they were such cult figures
- Includes contemporary and historic images of those legendary figures featured
- Written by respected football author Simon Wright