The completely revised and expanded edition of What They’ll Never Tell You About the Music Business is a must-have reference. You’ll learn:
- How many musicians have seized do-it-yourself internet opportunities to create successful business models,
- How the royalty pie is sliced—and who gets the pieces,
- How the fundamentals of music publishing, producing, managing, touring, and the record industry apply more than ever,
- Why this book is the indispensable guide to the worldwide music industry,
- How corporate general counsels can educate their employees (and themselves) to understand the strictures of copyright law and to avoid trouble,
- And much more.