This book contain collection of 24 books
1. The Subjective Effects of Nitrous Oxide 
2. The Principles of Psychology 
3. The Will to Believe 
4. Human Immortality: Two Supposed Objections to the Doctrine [the Ingersoll Lecture, 1897]
5. Talks to Teachers on Psychology: and to Students on Some of Life's Ideals 
6. The Varieties of Religious Experience : a Study in Human Nature 
7. The Moral Equivalent of War 
8. Pragmatism: A New Name for Some Old Ways of Thinking 
9. A Pluralistic Universe 
10. The Meaning of Truth: A Sequel to "Pragmatism" 
11. Memories and Studies 
12. Essays in Radical Empiricism 
About the author
Pioneering American psychologist and philosopher. He wrote influential books on the young science of psychology, educational psychology, psychology of religious experience and mysticism, and the philosophy of pragmatism.
James studied medicine, physiology, and biology, and began to teach in those subjects, but was drawn to the scientific study of the human mind at a time when psychology was constituting itself as a science. James's acquaintance with the work of figures like Hermann Helmholtz in Germany and Pierre Janet in France facilitated his introduction of courses in scientific psychology at Harvard University. He taught his first experimental psychology course at Harvard in the 1875-1876 academic year.
Excellent collection !
Still laughing on Justanothaoxygenuser’s review…couldn’t agree more! Lol