This book gives Guidance on the Implementation of ISO 14001: 2015 in a simple form. The book has been published with the aim to give you knowledge and practical advice to prepare for ISO 14001: 2015 implementation without much stress. The book will help auditors, internal and external, regarding what to look for during the audit.
The book will also help you learn:
• The benefits of ISO implementation
• Strategising for ISO 14001: 2015 implementation
• Understanding the ISO 14001:2015 clauses and what the organizations should do to implement it
• Setting up the structure of an organization’s Environmental Management System
• Examples of how an organization interprets and establishes the system for easy implementation of EMS systems in your organisation
• What auditors should look for during audit