5 Tales of Paranormal Romance from USA Today and International Bestselling Authors. Enchanting stories perfect for escaping winter's cold days. Time-travel, werewolves, angels, elves and more all wrapped up in one book for those long, cold, winter nights.
1. DEAD CERTAIN by USA TODAY Bestselling Author Rosemary Laurey: Annette James only went back to Christmastown, VA. to sell her grandparents' house. She hadn't planned on Jake Warren, her big mistake from High School being in town. And she definitely had not expected her parents' ghosts to be lingering in the Sleigh Bells Inn. Certainly a holiday season of surprises.
2. ALLEVIATE by International Bestselling Author Jackie Ivie: To Elena, the holidays equal loss, pain, and depression. But then a mishap during a river rafting trip leads to another time, place, and a whole lot of winter magic...
3. CHRISTMAS WOLF by National Bestselling Author Angelique Armae: When Highland wolf-shifter Rhys MacGregor rescues a cat in the middle of a blizzard, he gets more than he bargains for including a change of fate...and heart.
4. SOUL SHARDS by Award-winning Author Linda Bleser: When you bargain with the Angel of Death, prepare to pay the price...be it a curse or a blessing.
5. A FAIREY UNUSUAL CHRISTMAS: By Eppie Nominated Author Patricia Otto: Some Christmas wishes are harder to accomplish than others.