From Amazon #1 Best-Selling Author Wes Raley comes a powerful new devotional with 97 "right now" devotions to guide you in your daily life.
If you enjoyed L.B. Cowman's Streams in the Desert, you'll love these fresh, life-changing devotions.
Have you ever found yourself searching for a "right now" word from God? Have you ever felt like you needed to have clarity on what to do next in your life? Have you ever found yourself randomly opening the Bible and pointing to the page, hoping to find direction?
If any of these apply to you, then this 97 day devotional will be a perfect tool to help you hear from God, follow what He is saying, and walk in your destiny.
Words That Proceed will be the inspiration and direction you need, speaking right into the heart of your current life situation. As Jesus quoted in Matthew 4:4-"It is written, 'MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.'"
It's not enough to live by words that "precede" or things that have gone by. We must have daily fresh words that "proceed" or emit right from the heart and mouth of God. This book is written with that desired effect - to have 97 "right now" words that God is currently speaking.
Words That Proceed is a tool that God can use to speak to you right now, today, for your very life situation. Just see how your life will be changed over the course of 97 days!
Each devotion has a main scriptural thought as well as several supporting Bible verses to continue hearing from God all day long. This terse collection of daily devotions will be the inspiration, encouragement, and direction you need to go forward today, not simply looking back at what God has said, but what He is currently saying.
Through these 97 devotions with scripture references and prayer prompts, readers will be equipped to:
• Hear what God is saying on a daily basis.
• Walk in faith about their future and healing from past struggles.
• Enjoy the freedom and joy that come from feeding on the current thing that God is speaking.
• Be done with a life of striving to make it all perfect.
• Surrender their current struggles and undesirable circumstances into the hands of a sovereign God for His perfect will to be done.
• Be encouraged by fresh, consistent words from God.
• Receive instruction and wisdom from the LORD about how to proceed in their current life situation.
• Embrace the fullness and satisfaction that come from seeking God in a deeper and more intimate way.
• Discover that God's presence has not left them and that He cares for them holistically as a person (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and relationally); holistically in time (past, present, and future); and holistically in circumstances (relationships, finances, family, career, and purpose).
• Relieve stress and tension that come from living a life dependent on their own performance.
Words That Proceed will give you powerful insight about what to do when you don't know what to do and connect you to the heart, mind, and voice of the Living Word who speaks to us, not just in the past, but right now, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8).
Wes Raley is the author of three books about God's will for your life and relationships.