Doing business in the US is exciting and challenging. The size, wealth, and diversity of the American market is hard to beat. But when it comes to US business culture and US business etiquette, too many Danes assume that the US is just like Denmark - only bigger. This can be the first of many expensive mistakes.
- What to expect in meetings and negotiations with Americans
- How to make small talk with US colleagues - and which topics to avoid
- What American employees really want from a manager
- Why your US customers want you to be available all the time
- How to speak American-sounding English and avoid errors
- Why Americans love exclamation points!