This Bible uses The World English Bible 2000 translation. It has 73,441 references and contains 2 different formats of the World English Bible. This ebook is 2.0 times the size of a Standard Bible and contains 1,578,876 words.
These are the Bible formats included:
It includes a full copy of World English Bible formatted in a Study and Navigation friendly format, or the "navi" format for short. Then a full copy of the World English Bible tailored Text-To-Speech (TTS) software technology is included.
How the general Bible-navigation works:
• The Old and New Testament has an index of its books
• The Old Testament has a reference to the New Testament
• The New Testament has a reference to the Old Testament
• Each book has a reference to The Testament it belongs to
• Each book has a reference to the previous and or next book
• Each book has an index of its chapters
• Each chapter has a reference to the book it belongs to
• Each chapter reference the previous and or next chapter
• Each chapter has an index of its verses
• Each verse is numbered and reference the chapter it belongs to
• Each verse starts on a new line for better readability
• Any reference in an index brings you to the location
• The Menu reference all books within the given Bible formats
We have focused on building the navigation the way we wanted to have it ourselves. And the end result is no less than exceptional compared to current ebooks of this type.
We believe God helped us in the making of this and that He put it on our hearts in the first place, from the smallest beginnings to the final product. It started on a personal level, but transpired into a versatile Bible build engine. And you are only looking at parts of what it can produce. This Bible Build Engine can build everything from single to parallel Bibles in different languages to Study Bibles. Imagine waking up one morning and thinking "Russian?! Is that even possible?" And by the end of the day not only Russian but also Chinese was included into the build engine. The engine was more or less done, so including a new language is comparably easy, given the Biblical translation itself is open and in a supported format. When we look at it, we are ourselves astonished at how this has developed.
Note that TTS support varies from device to device. Some devices do not support it, while others support one language, such as English in this case, while other readers support several languages.
Use this ebook on as many personal devices as you would like.
All Glory to God for His Word of Truth!