You Can Win Her Back
Few challenges in life are as difficult as regaining a wife’s trust—and few are as ultimately worthwhile. Trust can be rebuilt in your marriage! With patient, loving, self-sacrificing effort, it’s possible that one day your wife will risk her heart with you again. And she may even have more respect and love for you than before.
In Worthy of Her Trust, Jason Martinkus relates how he repaired his own marriage after revelations of sexual addiction. Along with Stephen Arterburn, Jason offers exercises and tools rooted in counseling principles to help your marriage begin again. This comprehensive guide discusses:
· How to be truly and effectively transparent
· Combating the “he must not love me” myth and other untruths
· What to do about the Internet, office temptations, and travel
· Encouragement for wives who wonder if trust can ever be restored
· The “five-minute phone call” and other daily trust-building strategies
· What meaningful forgiveness and restitution look like
· The Amends Matrix—a concrete exercise to admit past wrongs and cast a vision for a faithful future
Including insights from Jason’s wife, Shelley, Worthy of Her Trust guides you through the process of rebuilding your relationship so it is stronger than ever.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Felt Like I was reading my life
This book had so many experiences, emotions, and so much more of what I am going through. I had to learn how to apply the things I was reading and also how to really humble myself. This book also taught me it is a long road back, it is one that leads to happiness!
This is a must read for any men struggling with integrity or infidelity issues. Jason's story is truly an eye opening experience and his revaluations helped me come clean with my wife. Bible based and encouraging to see a marriage can survive even after infidelity issues.