In 2012, fiction author Monica Leonelle made a life-changing decision to learn to write faster. Through months of trial-and-error, hundreds of hours of experimentation, and dozens of manuscripts, she tweaked and honed until she could easily write 10,000 words in a day, at speeds over 3500+ words per hour!
She shares all her insights, secrets, hacks, and data in this tome dedicated to improving your writing speeds, skyrocketing your monthly word count, and publishing more books. You'll learn:
- The Writing Faster Framework that Monica used to reach speeds of 3500+ new fiction words per hour
- The tracking systems you need to double or triple your writing speed in the next couple months
- The killer 4-step pre-production method Monica uses to combat writer's block, no matter what the project is!
- The secrets to developing a daily writing habit that other authors don't talk about enough
- How Monica went from publishing only one book per year from 2009-2013, to publishing 8 books in a single year in 2014
For serious authors, both beginner and advanced, who want to improve their output this year!
Write Better, Faster: How To Triple Your Writing Speed and Write More Every Day will help you kick your excuses and get more writing done. As part of The Productive Novelist series, it explores how to hack your writing routine to be more efficient, more productive, and have a ton of fun in the process!