The Yoga Diet Is All You Need To Completely Transform Your Mind, Body And Spirit In Just 4 Weeks!
My name is Olivia Summers and I'm a Certified Yoga Teacher and I've developed a personalized eating plan specifically for yogis. So, if you're tired of following the advice of so-called "diet experts" only to lose 15 lbs. and then gain back 30--then you're going to love The Yoga Diet book.
Now, you might be thinking to yourself, "Why should I listen to her?" Well, I didn't always have a naturally slim and sexy body. In fact, before I discovered yoga and the traditional yogic way of eating for my health, I used to be more than 50 pounds overweight! So believe me when I say I know where you're coming from. Getting control of your eating habits is hard, but there's no need to complicate it with stressful diets and complicated workout routines.
All You Need To Change Your Eating Habits And Live A Healthy Lifestyle Is Within These Pages!
The good news is, it's not rocket science! I break down the traditional yogic diet and put a modern spin on it to make fueling your body for a healthy yoga practice and an even healthier life--simple!
The Yoga Diet will teach you everything you need to know in order to drop the unwanted weight, trim excess inches and feel years younger!
Here's A Sneak Peek Of What You'll Learn...
* The benefits of a healthy & well-rounded yoga lifestyle
* Patanjali's 8 Limbed Path--and how it can help you eat better
* What the traditional Sattvic Diet is and why it's still relevant today
* The 3 Gunas and why they're so important to our health
* Healthy Yogi Foods Cheat Sheet
* Why dairy is a beneficial part of a vegetarian diet
* Discover your mind-body type--and how to eat for it
* 28 Amazingly Scrumptious & Healthy Recipes to get you started
* 3 Week Meal Plan to boost weight loss and promote better eating habits
* Why the Yoga Diet isn't just about food--the hidden dangers of your home
* Plus, so much more!
So, if you're ready to connect your mind, body and spirit through the Yoga Diet and feel the best you ever have, then you owe it to yourself to get started right away.