YOU THINK YOU'RE COACHING, BUT YOU'RE NOT!
Transforming from a manager into a leader coach is essential to building a high-performing team. Inside organizations across the globe, managers are attempting to create meaningful change and improvements in their teams, but are making one mistake after another, to the detriment of the organization’s bottom line. They are managing, but they’re not coaching their teams toward high performance and long-term, sustainable development.
Learn about the most common coaching mistakes being made and how to correct them. You will be armed with the specific steps needed to develop the skills that will make you an effective leader coach. Beyond that, you will grow a team of strong leaders poised to move your organization forward.
Discover this landmark coaching approach and learn to:
• Boost morale and increase productivity, innovation, and profitability
• Empower employees to act decisively and execute successfully
• Establish a culture of ownership and accountability
• Develop strong leaders and transform them into a high-performing team
• Sharpen your skills into a top-notch leader coach
Inspire! Motivate! Empower! your employees immediately and take your leadership to the next level.