Discover how to set up a great author platform that will get you found in the search engines WITHOUT using social media if you don't want to!
Every author knows that it's essential to have an author platform.
If you don't have a website or a presence on social media. nobody will ever be able to discover your books.
But if you hate marketing activities and technical work, and you're running on a low budget, the prospect of getting everything set up can be overwhelming.
There's a website to be created as well as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Tik-Tok profiles and all the others that aren't on that list, plus anything that gets launched in the meantime.
And yet the most important thing that an author can do is simply to write more books.
In this simple guide for all authors, internet marketer and self-published author Paul Teague will show you how to get your author platform set up for free and in as little as a day.
What's more, he'll help you to avoid social media entirely if you really want to.
In this book, you will learn ...
- How to set up a simple website WITHOUT having to know a line of code
- How to get online for free - SEO (search engine optimisation) techniques to make sure you're found in the search engines
- The social media channels you have to use - that's if you even want to use social media
- How to get started with email marketing at zero cost
- Free and effective platform builders that will give you an instant online boost
This book is an essential read for every self-published author from complete beginners to author platform DIY enthusiasts.
Find out what you need for your author platform, why you need it and if it's really necessary.
After you read this book, you'll have an effective author platform set up in no time at all, without all the usual expense.