We all want to live a life that matters. We all want to reach our full potential. But too often we find ourselves overwhelmed by the day-to-day. Our big goals get pushed to the back burner--and then, more often than not, they get forgotten. New York Times bestselling author Michael Hyatt wants readers to know that it doesn't have to be this way. In fact, he thinks that this is the year readers can finally close the gap between reality and their dreams.
In Your Best Year Ever, Hyatt shares a powerful, proven, research-driven system for setting and achieving goals. Readers learn how to design their best year ever in just five hours
- three simple ways to triple the likelihood of achieving their goals
- how to quit-proof their goals
- what to do when they feel stuck
- and much more
Anyone who is tired of not seeing progress in their personal, intellectual, business, relationship, or financial goals will treasure the field-tested wisdom found in these pages.
Customer ReviewsSee All
This is the book you’ve been looking for
I am thrilled for Michael’s new book. I have read both Platform and Living Forward and was thrilled when he announced he would be sharing his Best Year Ever content in book format. I am about 2/3 of the way though his book and it is proving to be just as beneficial as I expected. What I love about this book is the simple, actionable step by step process Michael walks you though to accomplish what he promises. I highly recommend this book because I believe it will help you identify, define and achieve the goals you have set for the next year (which doesn’t have to start in January although that might help).
If that isn’t enough of a recommendation for you to go and buy this book right now here are a few of the benefits I have gotten from this book already.
1. Michael is clear with his approach. He does a great job of making clear what and how I can take action on the step by step process he lays out.
2. He uses practical and current examples. I love that this book comes after tens of thousands of people have gone through his online course enabling him to use examples from alumni that apply practically to real world situations.
3. Nothing is oversimplified or sugar-coated. For me acknowledging struggles will happen along the way and connecting that to the fact that failing doesn’t mean I can never do it, it is simply an opportunity to learn that I need to make a change to succeed.
4. Helping you find your motivation. Michael helps define how to find your motivation and how to tap into applying it to your situation to maximize your success. This is vital in moving from simply writing down goals to taking action on the goals you hold most valuable for the upcoming year!
If you have been looking for a book to help you move the mark and succeed at what is most important to you in work, family and life this is it. Applying the process and using the templates in this book will help you move from thinking about what you want to do to getting it done. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I am.